In A Hurry? Our Top Reasons To Buy
Bear Archery Cruzer G2 Adult Bow
Bear Archery Cruzer is a perfect bow to handle all the adventures that come to your way and the ideal Bow engineered for all skill levels and ages.
Bear G2 RTH Compound Bow is a powerful and versatile bow for all ages. RTH- Ready to hunt Bow may fill your experience of hunting and target precision with adventure. This high quality bow grows with you and is the perfect choice among novice and newbie.
The Cruzer G2 is the best adjustable compound bow and fits for nearly any archer and bow hunter. The Bear’s Versatility Cam System features Draw Dial rotating modules that deliver deadly performance. It’s quad limbs offers impressive speed and arrow target precision at a massive speed to 315 fps. These best compound bows are easy to adjust, easy to handle, and offers great adaptability that makes this model more than average. Its strong performance and sturdy construction make it stand out in the crowd. The 3lbs weight is light enough for small archers to carry, handle, and shoot with ease.
Below are the brief description and specifications of the Bear Archery Cruzer G2 Bow. In this Cruzer Compound Bow review, we covered up features, pros, and cons, its build, shooting speed, and included accessories.
Bear Archery Cruzer G2 Adult Bow Review: First Impressions
|System: Compound||Draw Weight: 5-70 lbs|
|Draw Length: 12″-30″||Speed: 315 FPS|
|Weight: 3lbs||Brace Height: 6.5″|
|Axle to Axle: 32″||Let Off: 70%|
- The Bow comes with six Trophy Ridge accessories.
- The bear Cruzer bow package includes sight, whisker, quiver, biscuit, peep sight, stabilizer, and nock loop.
- It has a maximum versatility cam that shoots upto 315 fps.
- The bow includes EnduraFiber Quad Limb.
- Bear Cruzer has advance grip that eliminates hand torque for better accuracy.
- It’s advance grip design eliminates hand torque.
- It features MV1 cam system that ensures better power and adjustability.
- The RockStops eliminates string vibration and noise.
- It is a lightweight and a nice bow.
- It offers a high-performance bow with better Versatility and adjustability.
- It comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- It ensures a smooth draw and better speed.
- It comes in a wide range of color options.
- It comes with a wide draw length adjustment.
- The Bow comes at an affordable price.
- It is an effective and deadly weapon and a perfect choice for beginners.
- It can easily adjust to the skills of a person.
- The inch brace height of a bow is short.
- A novice may find difficulty in tuning the Bow.
- It isn’t fast enough.
Bear G2 UK offer durable and sturdy build with a validity that lasts for years. It is a perfect pick for hunters looking for hunting big game and for those who have just started hunting. The bow weighs 3lbs that is exceptionally lightweight and easy to handle. With 5 to 70 lbs of adjustable draw weight, it shoots at a 315 fps ibo speed with better accuracy. It has a longer axle to axle measurement of 32″ and high brace height. Both make it an accurate and versatile product.
The machined riser with the bow keep the weight to the minimum and brings durability. The 70% let off on the model makes the holding easier to full draw. The Bear Kryptek Highlander is a right handed bow and ideal for smaller archers and young shooters.
The Bear Archer G2 is available both left handed and right handed shooters. It has Kryptek Highlander camo color that looks versatile. It is a good quality compound bow that offers better customization. The draw weight can be adjusted from 5 to 70 lbs with a draw length customization between 12” and 30”. The bow is best suited to archers of anybody frame and height. The Allen Wrench can easily change the weight and length of the bow and bow can be adjusted without a problem. The velocity of 315 feet per second ensures enough accuracy to reach the target with ease.
The package is fully assembled with riser, limbs, cams and string suppressors. The Cruzer G2 Compound Bow Package includes Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit arrow rest, a Trophy Ridge 4 pin lighted sight, a Quiver, Trophy Ridge stabilizer, sling, peep sight, nock loop, and owner’s manual.
Thus, the bow has everything that you need to start hunting and shooting.
Bear Cruzer Compound Bow is not the fastest compound bow but still can shot well at 315 fps. The speed is enough for accurate shots. It offers plenty of kinetic energy for the arrow. The Bear Cruzer RTH is the most accurate bow and ensures a smooth draw. If you shoot lots of arrows for practice, then this smooth drawing bow is the perfect choice for you.
Before shooting one must keep this thing in mind that the lower the draw weight, the shorter the draw length. Similarly, With the heavier arrow, this bow will shoot slower. With the draw weight of 5-70 lbs, one can quickly shoot at 315 fps.
Bear G2 kinetic energy varies with the difference in arrow speed and weight. You can expect the kinetic energy in a couple of different parameters. These are:
- 70 lbs. / 30″ / 350 grain arrows: 74.7 ft-lbs KE
- 70 lbs. / 30″ / 425 grain arrows: 90.7 ft-lbs KE
Noise Levels and Vibration
Bear Cruzer is a smooth and quiet bow to shoot and is equipped with RockStops suppressor that is responsible for reducing noise and vibration. The string suppressor of this bow did an excellent job. It is an essential feature that ensures your prey will not be able to hear you while shooting. The Trophy Ridge sling enables the archer to shoot with an open hand that reduces the felt recoil. All these features, when combined, gives excellent accuracy.
Cruzer Draw Cycle
The Bear Archery Cruzer G2 bow is designed for archers of all ages and skills. It has a mild cam design that provides a smooth draw cycle that makes it easy for novice archers.
Bear Cruzer Draw Weight Adjustment
The bow is better in term of adjustability and can be easily adjusted with a single Allen wrench, you don’t need a bow press. It is an excellent feature of those archers who plan on changing the draw length frequently.
This Bear Archery Cruzer G2 RTH Compound Bow Package includes:
- Trophy Ridge 4 pin lighted sight
- Whisker Biscuit
- 5-Arrow Quiver
- Stabilizer and Sling
The limbs are designed to provide maximum adjustability. It can be adjusted 5 to 70 lbs of draw weight by turning the limb bolts. Both growing archers and who want to access different weight can access it.
The machined aluminum riser features a slim, target-style, and comfortable grip that is designed to remove torque for better accuracy.
It has high-precision limb pockets that serve to increase the bow’s accuracy.
The bow has a simple grip design that integrated the grip into the riser. The advanced grip makes the bow easy to handle while shooting due to its slim grip.
Bear Archery is the worth investment that will last for longer. Archery Cruzer G2 ensures superior durability that is recommended for any hunter or shooter. The bow offers extreme customizations that allow growing with age and skill of the shooter.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Can No Torque Grip Improve My Shooting?
The No Torque Grip reduces the ability to twist or “torque” the grip. It ensures the bow remains steady while shooting. Its designed in as such when hand becomes unstable, the overall attitude of the bow will not change.
2. What is Bow Tuning?
Paper Tuning is a widespread way archers use with a mechanical release. It determines if the arrows can shot in a straight line.
3. How to Tune a Bow?
Tuning a bow is the crucial step that an archer or hunter must know for proper tuning of the bow. The steps are as follows:
- After you have assembled your bow, the first thing you need to make sure is that your draw length is correct.
- Next, Mount and set up the rest.
- Rest timing
- Next, you need to set nock or arrow height. Make sure both arrows and string are levels to each other.
- Now, Mount your sight and set peep sight. Align the peep sight with the bow sight for better accuracy.
- Select the arrow and paper tune the bow.
- Now, you are ready to sight in the bow.
4. How Long Does Compound Bow Last?
The compound bow lasts longer than you think. Generally, a bow lasts at least 15-20 years.
5. How to do Paper Tuning Your Bow?
Paper Tuning is an easy process, although it seems a bit hard. Hang a piece of paper taught so that you can shoot from it. Stand about 8 feet away from the paper and shoot your bow and make sure everything is at the level. Shoot through the paper with good form. See the results and also adjust the bow if necessary. Repeat the same process till you achieve the desirable rip.
6. How crucial is Kinetic Energy in Bow Hunting?
Kinetic Energy is essential in hunting bow as it translates to knock down power. It is the amount of energy in foot-pounds that delivers to the target.